& COUNTRY FAIR 18/19 March 2017
The Thriplow Daffodil Weekend Organising Committee reserve the right to select appropriate traders for the event, from application forms received, to prevent the oversupply of a particular product, or to decline the sale of goods deemed not to fit with the overall theme of the weekend.
• Cancellations up to one calendar month prior to the event - 50% fee refund. Cancellations less than one calendar month prior to event - no refund.
• Pitches are marked on the ground for all outdoor locations and on the walls for indoor pitches. You will adhere to your designated pitch. Failure to do so will result in you being asked to move to your designated pitch. If you are unable or unwilling to move, all future applications will be forfeited.
• By submitting your form you are agreeing to sell what you describe in your application. The selling of goods or services that fall outside your description is strictly prohibited.
• You are only permitted to sell goods or services from your allotted pitch. Soliciting sales by entering or setting up in other areas is strictly forbidden
• The days run from 11am to 5pm on both Saturday and Sunday. For the safety of our visitors, traders will not be permitted to move their vehicles between 11am and 5pm.
• You are not permitted to set up or dismantle your pitch between 11am and 5pm on either day. For the safety of our visitors, leaving the site before 5pm is strictly prohibited
• Those stallholders bringing caravans or trailers onto the site agree to protect the ground on which they park through the use of boards or other suitable protection underneath wheels or jacking legs
• Unless prior permission is gained in writing, trader’s vehicles will be parked in the traders car park before 11am and will not be moved until after 5pm
• All traders agree to clear away their own rubbish at the end of trading
• You will hold public liability insurance and documentary evidence must be present throughout the weekend for inspection
• You are responsible for bringing documentary evidence of current insurance, licences, and proof of training appropriate to your trade.
This information MUST be available for inspection throughout the weekend
• Where supplied, electricity points are to be used for display lighting only, unless prior arrangements have been made. Damage resulting from current overload will be charged to your business
• The Organising Committee for the Thriplow Daffodil Weekend will endevour to accommodate all reasonable requests from stallholders. The Organising Committee’s decision is final.
• You agree to comply at all times with the instructions of Events Managers or Safety Officers in regard to matters pertaining to health and safety and/or in case of emergency
• All hazards (for example guy ropes) will be clearly marked
• All health and hygene regulations will be observed in terms of the preparation, storage and sale of food and drink
• All bottled gas will be stored safely and no open fires or barbeques will be permitted without prior written permission
• In the event of adverse weather (eg flooding) we reserve the right to move your pitch or cancel your pitch at short notice (a full refund will be issued under these circumstances)
• Failure to observe the above will forfeit all future applications